Kruse Aviation Inc. was started twelve years ago by company President Duane Kruse. Located just north of the Twin-Cities in Princeton, MN. Kruse Aviation specializes in aircraft repair and restoration.
Licenses and Certifications
- FAA Inspection Authorization
- FAA Airframe and Power Plant
- Private Pilot License
- Commercial Helicopter Pilot
- Class A Drivers License
Fourteen years of successful maintenance challenges that meet the customers time table within their budget. I have a strong mechanical background with various power plants. I can dismantle and transport aircraft, getting them safely to your destination.
- Amjet Aviation Inc. 1996 – 2001 Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic. I maintained and inspected single, twin and turbine powered engine aircraft.
- Scott’s Helicopter Service 1990 – 1994 Maintained and inspected Bell Helicopters.
- Aero Sales 1989 – 1990 Rebuilt single engine aircraft which included, riveting, welding, painting, sheet-metal fabric reconstruction, and mounting aircraft power plants before returning them to service. Engine maintenance on twin engine aircraft. Rebuilt aircraft engines along with airframe overhaul and annual inspections.
- Broken Aero LTD 1988 – 1989 Aviation shop manager. Responsible for accurate cycle counts and physical inventory records.